2011年2月13日 星期日


13-02-11

tomorrow is valentine"s day...everybody and her lovers have any plans???

todai i a person to take the bus go cs shopping

otherwise home really boring lol= =

i really should have $$$ will be spent O_O

i buy a heap~
i buy my boy underwear and shirt

of course i also have buy my things ^_^



little just pull xD

after 6 o'clock bus ride back to man looking for him xD

everyday we really are glued together anymore~~

is good!!!!!

my man also took me and 2sis go to eat nasi lemak~

because is chinese,so i feel delicious and clean

then,finished eat ~take me go home lol~

+pic~~






is so cool~like a bad girl :P




with my man together cut short hair^^
is happines~

hope tomorrow's valentine'day have a pleasant stay here
i live is to try out a lot of new things
so every day i will learn to smile face every day~
cheer up tiffiny ong
End~

沒有留言:

張貼留言